happy international women’s day to them
Improbable not impossible. That’s it. That’s the post. Happy season two casting!
the reason tht ppl hating on shadow and bone books or even the fandom ticks me off is bcuz, shadow and bone is a perfectly great book, with good world and character building showing themes different from books released at the time, but the reason ppl dont like it is bcuz the book tried to sell to an audience tht wantedthe villain to get the girl and the bad guy to ultimately win. Neither the author nor the fandom is at fault here.
Peter Pan and Nikolai Lantsov would be best friends.
i can honestly say that reading the whole Grishaverse series was the best decision I made . I just finished “Rule of Wolves” and here are some thoughts:
- Zoya and Nikolay are the fucking best characters, they have my whole heart. Hoooope to see more of their relationship (or a hint on it);
- Hanne and Nina ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- Loooved to see Alina and Mal back just for a little bit
- I didnt get the whole point of Darkling being back in King of Scars but i guess it made sense at the end but still feel like it was a bit unnecessary
- I will NEVER forgive Leigh for David
- Looooooooved to see the crows back and teasing for the next book about them in the end, would love to see more of their story
Generally loved the book but in some parts it felt a little bit childish and fairy tale like (i know it is fantasy but still too much sometimes)? Would love to explore Grishaverse more though!
i am on THAT chapter of Rule of Wolves and oh my goood Zoya??!!!!???
so i just finished reading king of scars and tell my why this is THE most chaotic book ever
Okay, so I have just finished Shadow and Bone trilogy and here are some thoughts:
- i looove Alina and her sass, but i just wished she was portrayed a little more independently from Mal, Darkling and etc. Like i wish there were more scenes of her discovering her power on her own and being more badass;
- Zhenya and Zoya are amazing, wish there was more of their story;
- Nikolai is the new love of mine <3;
- the story overall is really really good, but i feel like i needed a little be more of grishas and their powers, a lot of chapters were a little bit dragged out and boring sometimes. End the whole story of Morozov is a little confusing to me? Especially his impact on Mal, like??
- The ending of Ruin and Rising is really confusing, like it was thaaat easy to kill Darkling? And the whole distraction of the Fold did not make sense to me? I guess I just wish it was solely Alina with her powers destroying the Fold;
- i didn’t see anyy chemistry between Alina and Darkling, like i dont understand why everyone ships them? I guess the tv show and Ben Barnes have huge impact on that;
- Alina and Mal’s love is super cutee, especially the epilogue
- oh I also loved all of the russian names and references (especially that my first language is russian)
Generally, enjoyed the books a lot and loved the whole Grishaverse. Planning to read Six of Crows duology next
Anyway, since grisha typically live long lives and assuming how powerful a grisha is=how long their lifespan will be (since Zoya practically became the grishaverse’s avatar) that means she’s gonna live years (maybe even decades) after Nik’s gone.
(please tap for higher quality and also to read my tiny handwriting :))) )
here’s the epilogue pages. hope u guys enjoy :))
Jesper: hey best friend!
Kaz: we are not best friends
Jesper : you don’t get to decide that
I’ve written this Wesper fanfic. in which our two clowns are trying to navigate around their feelings and an awkward marriage proposal.
If you feel like it come check it out! It’s a 3 chaptered story, and chapter 1 is out now.
Red it here! Paper Rings
From the Story:
“I messed up,” he found himself dumbly repeating, and as if weighed down by this realization, he plopped unceremoniously in the chair on the opposite side of Kaz’s desk. His shoulders hunched in defection. “And what do you want me to do about that?” Kaz rasped, throwing him a quick glance before returning his attention on the damn ledger he was consulting. Yeah, Wylan should have thought about this through.“